The first capacitive touch screen tester of the world; Insulation Resistance 6KV/50GΩ and Ground Bond as high as 32A; provided with 4.3-inch multi-touch panel, easy to control; panel provided with keyboard shortcut function, allowing users to activate test mode even if they put on high-voltage gloves; dual-core technology ensuring smooth operation and accurate test, provided with switching power supply to improve loss efficiency; provided protection to the instrument in any cases of city power supply feedback; automatically detecting input voltage 115V or 230V to protect instrument from the damages caused by wrong input voltage.
- DC Hipot test is provided with the patented Discharge DC high-voltage fast discharge device to protect personnel from the electric shock resulted from the residual voltage remaining on the DUT.
- Patented Smart GFI patented smart high voltage electric shock circuit (Pat. 169000) can detect loops at any time to eliminate electrical shock and protect the safety of personnel.
- Patented Ramp High function (Pat. 100859) shortens ramp up time, saves test time, and improves test efficiency.
- Patented Charge Low function (Pat. 106128) can detect a circuit break thereby improves test reliability.
- Provided with 4 levels of permission setting; all test parameters not to be revised without permission to ensure the truthfulness of test results.
- Users are allowed to create their favorites and My Menu to improve efficiency.
- Provided with USB interface to reproduce the setting parameters and output the test results quickly.
- Provided with Barcode interface, allowing users to execute scan test and carry over the DUT’s parameters automatically within shorter test duration without connecting to computer.
- Multi-language (English / traditional Chinese / simplified Chinese) interface is provided to facilitate global distribution.
- Users are allowed to define test procedures on their own, conforming to all kinds of requirements prescribed for tests.
- The power on detection will automatically confirm instrument normal output to ensure the reliability of the test.
- Provided with calibration and advance alert setting, reminding users to calibrate instrument regularly for a consistent test quality.
Compact, height only 2U (8.9cm) to save the space needed for the test.
1. USB Disk:
a. Support: ADATA、Apotop、Ridata、SanDisk、Team
b. Interface: USB 2.0
c. Capacity constraints: ≤16GB
d. Format: FAT 16 or FAT 32
2. Barcode: Support CINO-F680